

I am stuck in the house today!! We are getting our road resurfaced so I get to smell tar all day!! lol So I decided that Lilly and I can have a Jammy day. She is finally walking a little more. Today she would take a couple of steps and then fall BUT....then she would get herself back up and walk a little more. She did resort to crawling eventually but that is an improvement!! With this post is the pictures of the kids on Mothers Day. Ryker looked like a stud and Lilly just didn't want to cooperate. So that was the best I could get. Thank heavens for digital cameras that let you delete because my film would be all gone!! lol
Tonight we have a ward party. That's right!! Our ward is officially ONE!! We have such a great ward and I love all the new friends I have made. It takes a while till you feel like it is your home ward but I am there now.
Ryker won his game last night. They don't keep score but you can bet that Ryker will!! He is so competitive. He must get that from his Dad!! lol His last soccer game is tomorrow and I am so excited to have my Saturday mornings back!! Maybe the kids will sleep in a little!! lol

No comments:
Post a Comment