Thursday, May 22, 2008

Twilight Thursday

Oh I am so loving Twilight the second time around. I wanted to re read them so I would be prepared for August. Well I can't stop reading. They are so much better when you read them again!! So I have breakfast dishes still to do!!
I went to Ryker's school today for field day. Well it is freezing cold so we had it inside. I was in charge of the game that you put a soda cracker in your mouth and try and whistle. I was showered with crumbs!! I think I need to wash Lilly's hair again!! It was sure fun though. It seems too cold for school to be over with. I want SUMMER!!!
I just discovered FaceBook. Nicki had me sign up for it and I am loving it!! I have found some high school friends on there. It is taking me back to the good ol' days!!
Well I have to get back to reading!! lol

1 comment:

Blackeyedsue said...

I ju8st started The Host and I can't put it down! Hence the late hour.

It was so fun seeing you on facebook!