I like it when people have shown their houses on blogs. I think that it is fun to see so I thought that since it is a rare occasion to have my whole house clean, I would post pictures. (mostly to motivate me to keep it this way). I just have my main living area. I am going to re-do our bedrooms so I will post before and after pictures when they are done.
This is what you see when you open the door!! Lilly is usually there to greet anyone who knocks.

This is my wall to the right when you walk in.





3 comments:
I love your house!!! It's beautiful!!! =)
Darling house Cami! The layout seems VERY similiar to my sister Becky's house.
Wow! Your house is so beautiful! I had a friend who asked if I would post pictures of my house for her since I haven't seen it. That was about six months ago and I haven't had the house clean up to the level I wanted for picture taken. Ha ha! Since I've seen your cute house maybe I can get my bum in gear and clean mine.
Post a Comment