Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rykers special day




It was a special day for our family!! Ryker chose to be baptized a member of the church. He was so nervous!! I don't know how many times he told Jason to make sure that he went under all the way. Ryker thought that if he didn't, we would have to come back on a whole other day and do it over. We have such a supportive family. They all came and supported him in his decision. We had sloppy jo's at our house after. My aunt Tara made the cutest CTR cake. I had a hard time cutting into it. I was so emotional that day. I couldn't believe that the day was here already. I am grateful for the trust that Heavenly Father has in me to raise a son in these scary times. We are so proud of you Ryker!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Seriously, coolest cake ever! I see you are very talented!