Since it is snowing like the dickins out here Lilly and I are just having a jammy movie day. The wrapping is done, the house is clean...mostly. I found the neatest thing to do on a day like today. Make sure your kiddlets are snuggled in their beds, hubby is taken care of with rock band. Turn on some Christmas music (thanks mom for this awesome Christmas CD) and go check out this holiday open house here. Warning: You may become addicted. Warning number 2: It might make you want to change your holiday decor. (Garland anyone???) I will be taking a little blog break so I can spend some much needed time with my sweet family this week. Not only do we have Christmas but it is Lilly's birthday on Saturday. PARTAAA.
Speaking of parties... thanks Grandma and Grandpa for such a special party on Saturday. It was such a fun time and the favorite things gifts are the BEST.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment