It just all ends in a blur right?? Christmas day is one of the busiest at our house. This year was so tiring. Maybe because Ryker woke us up at 3:45. We held him at bay until 5:30 but then we let him open to his hearts delight. Lilly saw her play kitchen and didn't want to open anything else. I would give her a present and she would say...NO Play... We were all done..even Jason and I before she decided to open the rest. The best part was talking to my baby brother who is on a mission. By the time the day was over we were all ready for bed.Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas
It just all ends in a blur right?? Christmas day is one of the busiest at our house. This year was so tiring. Maybe because Ryker woke us up at 3:45. We held him at bay until 5:30 but then we let him open to his hearts delight. Lilly saw her play kitchen and didn't want to open anything else. I would give her a present and she would say...NO Play... We were all done..even Jason and I before she decided to open the rest. The best part was talking to my baby brother who is on a mission. By the time the day was over we were all ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Looks like you Carter's had a great Christmas...how fun you got to talk to Caden. I honestly can't even believe he is on a mission..wow time flies.
Post a Comment