Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Printing your blog

Since this is my first year at blogging I need some advice from all you seasoned bloggers out there. How do you print out your blog? My printer is NOT so good at printing. Is there a sight that you go to that will do it for you? I really want it printed out and bound. I don't care about the background or anything like that but I want to keep the posts and the pictures. Any ideas??

4 comments:

Schmid Family said...

Hey Cami my friend did some reserch on a blog to book sight and this is the website she found
www.sharedbook.com. It would defintely be worth checking into. Hope this helps. By the way what a cute family you have and dang are you talented. It is good to keep updated through blogs.

Blackeyedsue said...

I LOVE blurb.com. The quality is amazing and the books are beautiful.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for asking this question. I was wondering that myself. Love your tree and decorations. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Cami, if you go to artscow.com and sign up there, they have the photo books you can organize and do online for way cheap! You can do a 20 (maybe 30) page 8x8 book for around $6.99! They always send you ki9ller deals on the 12x12's too. They sent me one for buy one get one free on the 12x12's at $24.99 for them for 30 pages and it's only $.05 for each additional page.

Good luck! I'm fresh at the blogging too and as you can see... it's blank! LOL

Stacy