Why I should win the Mom of the year award
*My daughter will only drink milk with chocolate in it. If it does not have this magical brown powder in the glass, mentioned daughter throws herself on the floor and kicks whatever is in the area aka...me. After a series of bruises and screaming I take the dumb chocolate, throw it in the cup and give it to her. Take that unshaken chocolate milk!!
*While having a great melt down day with son he was sent to his room for sassing. A couple of slammed doors later I was in the kitchen and knocked in the head with a thrown object. Abuse I tell ya! I looked down to see a wadded up piece of paper. I thought...how sweet a nice apology letter. Here is what I saw....I feel brokn and unlovd..with a picture of a heart with a squiggly line down the center. Now if that doesn't melt y' all I don't know what does
*My 2 year old already knows how to scuzz me off
*I have a headache and Lilly now says...I have headate too
*While in the car the other day Lilly had the mother of all sneezes. You know the ones that run down their chins with booger bubbles everywhere? Well I could not find anything to aid me in my clean face recovery except for my sleeve. Ya I was one of those moms and had snot sleeve the rest of the day
* I have had to write this essay 3 times now because someone thinks it is funny to hit the buttons on the puter
See told ya!! I WIN you LOSE ...nanee nanee!!

5 comments:
I LOVE it! Wow you are the winner hands down. And the guilt trip! where do kids learn these things. I'm sure that it wasn't as funny as you made it sound but I couldn't help but laugh.
haha oh my gosh that story just made my day! I love you!!
You are to funny. That was hilarious. You are toooo cute.
That is too funny! You are the winner hands down! Oh and nothing like snot shirt too! =)
You should win, even jut because of miss Lilly, the princess! The stories are adorable and love how much talks now. I cant wait to see the scuz!
Post a Comment