Oh how I love the piggies!!! She looks so cute!Wendy
Seriously the first time??? I love the spaghetti face, too!
Aren't little piggies so freaking cute! Sometimes I think about cutting Keni's hair to get those sweet little piggies back, then I snap out of it and tell everyone around me not to ever let me do such a thing.
Nothin like a little girl in pig tails...I totally agree they are so freakin cute!
I just put my little one in piggy tails for the first time too........I almost cried.....so adorable. Now, if I can only keep her this little.
She is so cute! Little girls in pig tails are totally freakin cute! Love it! I'm so glad you are finally able to do it. =)
Your daughter is adorable and I love her name! It's definitely a top contender for names if we ever had a girl.Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will return!
Hi there!! Cuteness family...!! Pigtails are fun for sure! I popped cause I saw ya on Pulsifer Predilections...and thought I would show ya some love!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh how I love the piggies!!! She looks so cute!
Wendy
Seriously the first time??? I love the spaghetti face, too!
Aren't little piggies so freaking cute! Sometimes I think about cutting Keni's hair to get those sweet little piggies back, then I snap out of it and tell everyone around me not to ever let me do such a thing.
Nothin like a little girl in pig tails...I totally agree they are so freakin cute!
I just put my little one in piggy tails for the first time too........I almost cried.....so adorable. Now, if I can only keep her this little.
She is so cute! Little girls in pig tails are totally freakin cute! Love it! I'm so glad you are finally able to do it. =)
She is so cute! Little girls in pig tails are totally freakin cute! Love it! I'm so glad you are finally able to do it. =)
Your daughter is adorable and I love her name! It's definitely a top contender for names if we ever had a girl.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will return!
Hi there!! Cuteness family...!! Pigtails are fun for sure! I popped cause I saw ya on Pulsifer Predilections...and thought I would show ya some love!!
Post a Comment