Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Surprise

Look what was delivered to my house yesterday!!!



I have been wanting one of these for a while. I like to bake but anything that I attempt with yeast just doesn't turn out. I think that my kneading skills aren't the best! lol So now I can get betty crocker like and whip up some cinnamon rolls! Thanks Hun!!

6 comments:

The Wirick Five said...

Dude, you scored!!! We just ordered the smaller model in the same color, but it came missing a part and with a big scratch in it. So, we are waiting on the replacement. Your hubby must REALLY love you to get you the big dog!!! Enjoy!

By the way, to check my Valentine's surprise, please check out my blog. It's almost as nice as yours.

Unknown said...

Awww I want a kitchen aid! Your kids are so cute Cami! I use to see Jason all the time when I lived in Clinton at Albie's! He's such a nice guy. Your so sweet with your comments about my blocks...they kick my butt! Talk about talent...your bows are sooo cute! I'm trying to learn the bow thing...I get frustrated with it! lol

Nicole said...

You will love it. I used mine today to mix up some Valentine Sugar Cookies. Happy Baking!!

Liz said...

What a special treat, although I think he had some ulterior motives. If you are already spouting about cinnimon rolls he's going to expect them... Regular like! I love surprises!!!

Kari Sweeten said...

I can't live without mine! It makes baking soooo much easier. I love all the attacments that you can use with it too! You will Love it!

Unknown said...

You are absolutely going to LOVE this machine! They do wonders! You can buy so many different attachments for it... meat grinder, wheat grinder, juicers, pasta makers... and the list goes ON! Have fun with it! :)