Thursday, May 14, 2009

My tom girly girl



The other day I told miss Lilly Bell that we were going to the mall to go shopping. She said...I be back...She walked in the kitchen a little while later and said....I ready! Here is what she came up with. 2 purses, her dads hat, her princess nightgown and a rubiks cube.

5 comments:

Abbie said...

She is so cute!! Haha I love it!

Kristina P. said...

She is so cute! She is a girly tomboy.

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

Miss Lil
You are the TOTAL DEAL!!!!
We will take you shopping anytime!
Love you to Pieces!!!!
The Idaho Carters

Just SO said...

Adorable!!

kari said...

That is so funny. what a darling little girl. Will you leave me a message on my blog if you are ok with me stopping by sometime to pick out a couple watch bands? i already have a few but i LOVE yours.