I know I haven't posted in a while. I have been in a posting funk. I just didn't know what to write about. Lilly threw my brand new camera that I got for Christmas in the tub so my picture taking has not been up to par. I have my nice big camera but it is too big to take places. Plus it has over 1000 pictures on it. Who wants to wait for all those pictures to download just to get one for a blog...NOT I!!
I am in charge of the crafts for girls camp this year...anyone have any good ideas??
Jason and I decided to run a 5K. Ya you read that right....I am running. Now if you know me AT ALL I DO NOT LIKE TO RUN !!!! I hate it...I cringe when I see all the skinny girls running by my house at 4 in the morning cause they like to...I will probably throw up. I am going to give it a go though. I think that I will feel so accomplished when I finish. Our goal is by the 4th of July for Hooper days. So now it is in blog world I have to do it right!!??
I am in charge of the crafts for girls camp this year...anyone have any good ideas??
Jason and I decided to run a 5K. Ya you read that right....I am running. Now if you know me AT ALL I DO NOT LIKE TO RUN !!!! I hate it...I cringe when I see all the skinny girls running by my house at 4 in the morning cause they like to...I will probably throw up. I am going to give it a go though. I think that I will feel so accomplished when I finish. Our goal is by the 4th of July for Hooper days. So now it is in blog world I have to do it right!!??
P.S.I need warm weather to come back....anyone else??

3 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT! I only say that because I will NEVER do anything so healthy for myself! You are my inspiration! I will sit on the side line with a corn dog and some cotton candy and cheer you on! ;)
I am also in charge of getting an idea for girls camp craft this year. I was put in as girls camp leader, i am struggling on ideas,We might make the purses out of Capri Suns. Also good luck on the 5K you will do awesome, i was just told by Brayden that I am unmotivated when it comes to exercise, ouch that hurt, but the truth hurts sometimes.
You guys can totally rock the 5k. Do the Couch to 5k plan (google it), it really helps you to build your endurance over a period of time. You will be amazed at the adrenaline rush you get during the race and the support and motivation you will get from other runners! Good luck!! BTW, I can't believe you are even asking for craft ideas, you are like the queen of all crafts, right??
Post a Comment