My cousin Lacie is a Royalair and my other cousin Randee is their adviser. They had a clinic where you could sign up and the kids performed at a Roy High football game. I knew that with 2 family members there Lilly would love it!! She did love it until it was time to perform. Luckily at the very end she decided to cheer up and go dance. It was so cute. She did the whole dance!! I was so impressed. There were somewhere close to 125 girls there and 50 were in the 3-5 year old group. Needless to say it was crazy!! The girls all did great.
Lilly not wanting me to leave. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get to the stands in time to see her but shortly after this she settled down and did great!
Lilly after her dance with my cousin Randee. I couldn't find Lacie to get a picture with her too. I bet Randee slept good that night!!

No comments:
Post a Comment