Monday, April 11, 2011

Updates

Hi everyone!! I have a new goal. That is to update my blog once a week!! I have been neglecting my blog so bad and I need to get back on track. I print out my blog every year so I have a mini scrapbook of some sort. Here it is April and nothing. For the next couple of days I will be trying to catch up. I have been doing a scrapbook called Project Life. It is where I take a picture a day and put it in a book. I will take pictures of my progress so far. I also went through and cleaned up my side bar with new blogs and got rid of some that were never updated. I would have so been banned from blogs :) Take a look at some of the new ones. You won't be disappointed. I also got Photoshop Elements...(Thanks Coley) so I have been making different banners. It is so fun and wwaayyyyy easier then regular photoshop.
Happy Blogging!!

1 comment:

Coley Ru said...

I lova lova LOVE your new banner! You are so good at EVERYTHING! How did I get so lucky to know you? Can't wait for the updates!