Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mock fun

Nicki needed 2 people to be part of a mock disaster for one of her nursing classes. I thought it sounded like a bunch of fun so Caden and I chose to be victims. We got all mangled up and headed up the stairs to be victims in a classroom. It was held at Weber State. It was so crazy to watch. It was chaotic!

Here are my injuries. I had a gash on my forehead and then burns all on my arm. Once I took this picture I thought it was a little weird that I was smiling! :)
Cadens injury. He had to hide his so that when the response team rolled him over then the injury was discovered.
I tried to take a more serious picture but just can't help smiling! lol

1 comment:

Coley Ru said...

You are such a good sister! But GROSS! Good job with the fake injuries though!