We have a house heat wave!! Our a/c broke and it is flippin HOT in here!!! The therm. says 86 but it feels like 106. We are on day three of it being broke. Luckily they are coming tomorrow to fix it. I don't want to cook, clean, nothing!! We just sit in Lilly's room with the fan on HIGH and sweat it out!! Lilly is just in her bloomers and looks so cute!! Oh the days of not having to get dressed :) She has been super clingy because I have been gone the last couple of days so we have been stuck together literally!!

Lilly in her Bloomers

On a better note!!! I went to the Clinton Walmart and got my toes painted. They do such a cute job!! I am a sucker for toe nail polish. I love them to be cute in the Summer!! (I never noticed what short stubby toes I have until I looked at this picture!! lol)

1 comment:
Those are some fancy toes! ;)
I hope your a/c is fixed now!!! Yikes. The crazy thing is that we normally keep ours at 80 - I guess we've acclimated to the Vegas heat!
Post a Comment