On a blog that I catch up on daily Laurie asked what is your guilty pleasure. So I thought I would give a list of mine!!
#1 My number one guilty pleasure that I can't live without not even on Sunday's is Dr. Pepper. LOVE love it. I get it from the gas station right up the street from me on my way home from Curves!! lol I know that is totally an oxy moron (remember that word from school!!??) I love it though. It helps me through my day.(My Sunday stash is in the garage. I will go for the bottled stuff if I HAVE to!!)
#2 Sometimes when I am at the grocery store I will get me a bag of Almond M&Ms. Yummy
#3 I love Red Robins Chocolate shakes. I also love that they come with the extra so you can fill up your glass.
Those are a couple of mine!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment