The Parade!!


Us Finally getting a Family Picture!!!
(why am I the only one smiling here!!)

Ryker and Lilly loving the Waterslide


The two Punkins with their Bumpa
Lilly not liking the hat Nana made for her
But loving the Sparklers
Jason thinking he is a kid again
and realizing that He isn't :)
This darling picture of Nicki. She was sick and not feeling good at all. This picture turned out so pretty of her and Lilly. I will call it the 'al naturaal'
The Firework 'Morgan' Man!!

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!!

2 comments:
I am so jealous, it looks like you had so much fun!!! I love/hate it when I take so many pictures - especially when so many turn out well...
Lilly looks so cute in the swimming pool. And Addie looks like she was pulled out of the trash sitting next to Lilly all dolled up! What the HECK!
Post a Comment