Monday, July 7, 2008

Thoughts for the Day

I have been working around the house getting some things done and trying to catch up from the holiday weekend. I have discovered a couple of things!!

Number One!!!!
I have
WWWAAAAYYYY too many pairs of pajamas!! lol I was folding my laundry and getting ready to put it away. Before I do that though I sort it out into categories so I can put it away where it needs to go. I am telling you every other thing was a pair of comfy clothes!!! I need to get out more!! (or not wear pajamas when I do!!)

Number Two!!!!
I take
WWWAAAYYY too many pictures!! I was uploading my pictures so I could post about the 4th of July. I took 117 pictures. Thats right!! I didn't slip and put one extra one in there. One Hundred and Seventeen Pictures!!! Holy Moly that is like a whole scrapbook just for the 4th. What can I say....I love my camera!! (Thanks Honey)

Number Three!!!!
I use way too many of these!!!!!!!!!!!. I am just an excited person!!!!!!!!!!!

Number Four!!!
I always go to the grocery store hungry. I know mistake number one. I also buy too many treats every time I go. But hey.... now my pantry is stocked with all of the good stuff.

I am sure glad that I could figure all of this out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: