My Twilight review!!
****
Go see it!!
****
Go see it!!

Here I am with my good friends at the Olive Garden before the movie.
Ok about the movie. I loved it. I fell in love with the characters all over again. Edward and Bella are so funny. You laugh out loud a lot! And cute Charlie. He is so not who I pictured when I read the books but you can't help but love him. The theatre was just buzzing with excitement. There was cheers at the first sight of Jacob and an even bigger applause when Edward came into view. Of course it wasn't as good as the book. I didn't go expecting it to be so I left happy. It left you wanting more. I am ready for round 2!! Now if I can just talk Jason into going with me! lol I would see it again and this movie will be in my dvd case when it is released. So men...take your sweethearts.


8 comments:
My husband actually read the first two books and then he stopped because he thought they were boring. I think I can talk him into seeing Twilight with me (crossed fingers), he'll probably be the only male in the whole theater. lol
I love your hair! The movie was good but not as good as the book! Ya it totally left me wanting more at the end.
Who is the hotty on the left??? JK! What a blast this night was! All I can say is HOWWWWWWL!!!! Jacob is perfect. I am sooooo imprinted! Thanks for sharing a night that will go down in my history books! (Right after the birth of my kids...JK!!!) Love, Coley
I just got back from seeing it today and it looks like you guys had way more fun than we did. I can't wait for the next one, too!
I LOVE IT - AND I AM ON JACOB'S TEAM TOO!! i'm actually anti-bella, that sounds harsh, but man she bugged... anyway, the excitement & applause was the same where I was at 12:01 Fri. morning. Good times, good times...
I can't wait to see it! We are going this weekend! I love your hair, you went all out. love it! =)
I am so excited so see the movie. I love that you and your girl friends made a fun night of it!
Miss Cami, you always have the cutest hair...k, the red,...addorable!
This may sound funny but I've never actually seen you before and I just have to tell you that you are so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment