You look so cute and tan!
How fun Cami! The one picture on the beach looks like Haiti...am I right? We just went on a cruise in Oct and had a blast....cruisin is the only way to travel! I'm glad you had a great time!
How fun... and you look like you got a great tan too! :) LUCKY!!!
Cami, make sure to check out my blog today!
That looks so fun! I've never been on a cruise.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look so cute and tan!
How fun Cami! The one picture on the beach looks like Haiti...am I right? We just went on a cruise in Oct and had a blast....cruisin is the only way to travel! I'm glad you had a great time!
How fun... and you look like you got a great tan too! :) LUCKY!!!
Cami, make sure to check out my blog today!
That looks so fun! I've never been on a cruise.
Post a Comment